What brought you to the iMore Community?

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Listening to MacBreak Weekly with Rene Ritchie as one of the regulars made me aware of iMore.com. Curiosity brought me the rest of the way.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I was a member of the Crackberry forums. And also Android Central, so I think I discovered iMore through those forums.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I originally came from Windows Central as a Windows phone user. In early 2016, I felt the need to experiment one of the other platforms. I naturally went to Android but it felt like too much so I figured that I should try iOS.

For both of those, I saw that WC is part of Mobile Nations so they have sister sites for these two platforms. iMore had so many tips in the forums and the main site so I started posting by asking questions.

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I wanted to learn more about technology and a friend suggested the podcast amongst others to listen too, that just flowed into me joining here ... I don't deal with technology through work much so have to put the extra effort in ...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I was a regular at Crackberry when I was rockin various BlackBerry devices. I don't remember exactly how I found iMore, but it must have been through Mobile Nations or CB.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I was a regular at Crackberry when I was rockin various BlackBerry devices. I don't remember exactly how I found iMore, but it must have been through Mobile Nations or CB.

I was a regular member at CrackBerry also and then migrated to TiPB, and then the name change, when i got my first iPhone. Been loving the site since. Great place...great people!

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Started my journey with Crackberry and was introduced to iMore when I got my first iPhone, the 4s.

I was using the BlackBerry 9900 (BEST BB ever!) and bought a iPhone 3GS and was running both. Got me into the TiPB forums...subsequently iMore...and I was hooked!

shaleem

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I've been a member of the Mobile Nations community for a little over 8 years now. Started when I initially joined CrackBerry. I'm here at iMore because I just purchased an iPad Pro 10.5. My initial reaction to it is "Wow!" I did have an iPad Air but really didn't like it. This new iPad Pro is worlds better, in my opinion. Anyway, I have always picked up a lot of tips on the devices that I've owned from BlackBerry, to Samsung, to Apple. So, here I am.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've been a member of the Mobile Nations community for a little over 8 years now. Started when I initially joined CrackBerry. I'm here at iMore because I just purchased an iPad Pro 10.5. My initial reaction to it is "Wow!" I did have an iPad Air but really didn't like it. This new iPad Pro is worlds better, in my opinion. Anyway, I have always picked up a lot of tips on the devices that I've owned from BlackBerry, to Samsung, to Apple. So, here I am.

Welcome to iMore!
:)

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to iMore!

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
i came to Mobile Nations looking for a webOS forum as i had a Palm Pre, then moved to Crackberry .com when i bought my first Blackberry now after many years i finally decided to try an Apple I Phone and i like it so i came to I More, i started with an SE and now a 6s Plus, it's nice to have a phone that just works out of the box and so far i have had a good experience.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh