@Buckeye2009 - glad we're able to help you out!
    Buckeye2009 likes this.
    04-20-2017 09:00 AM
    I joined iMore—known as TiPB at the time—to enter a contest some years back. I later became more involved as I entered the iOS ecosystem and needed help. You all sucked me in!
    pkcable likes this.
    04-20-2017 11:18 AM
    Found it back in 2008 because of Crackberry where I was at from 2007 and on.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-20-2017 01:10 PM
    Found it through Google like most others. The cool name and nice UI is what initially made me take a second look. None of my friends really care for nerdy tech stuff so it's good to come here and read / discuss about the latest screen's Apple are using etc!
    pkcable likes this.
    04-20-2017 03:33 PM
    Just wondering (for all the newbies, or heck, old-timers!) what brought you here to our community? Did you find us via Google? Did the front page stories draw you in? Did a community member invite you over to start partaking in the discussion?

Let me know - curious to find out how you ended up here!
    Was originally looking for a good android forum when I had my Galaxy S3. Stayed on Android Central for years until 2015 when I finally switched over to iPhone.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-20-2017 09:36 PM
    I was a webOSnation regular and when I switched to iPhone it was a no brainer.

Mobilenation is the best Forum on the internet
    pkcable likes this.
    04-21-2017 10:40 AM
    As a crackberry person i knew of TIPB back in the day, when i switched to android i kept an eye on all mobile OS's and then i bought an iphone. this is my new home now. haha
    pkcable likes this.
    04-21-2017 12:28 PM
    Thank you to iMore, i came here to read,live and learn from the members.

We are one big nation.
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-05-2017 09:13 PM
    I started over on CrackBerry, but soon found TiPB after I got my first iOS device (an iPod touch). When I got an Android device years later, I kept it in the MoNa family and joined Android Central as well.

One of my favourite things from the early years were the iPhone and iPad Live podcasts. They were informative and entertaining and got me into the larger world of podcasts in general.
    05-06-2017 12:22 AM
    Crackberry is the MoNa gateway drug it seems...

Started on CB, and as I became more device agnostic, I started to branch out to the other sites.
    05-06-2017 08:06 AM
    I was introduced to iMore by Spencerdl. I met him on another Mac forum site I was part of. He invited me to come have a look at iMore. We'll I joined and have never looked back. Love it here and have made many friends since joining.
    05-09-2017 01:37 AM
    I'm just here for the free cocktails.
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-10-2017 10:38 PM
    I started on CrackBerry many moons ago. Then bounced back and forth between Android Central and Windows Phone Central, depending on what I had at the time. Just recently completed the trifecta (iPhone, iPad, and Mac) so here I am! I use Tapatalk to read forums which the Mobile Nations sites conveniently support.
    05-11-2017 06:13 AM
    I started with CrackBerry and after a year of browsing I became a member of CrackBerry approx 8 years ago (my anniversary date is Aug 09') and met some really KOOL people over there and then migrated to another device which landed me on Android Central. I was well invested in Mobile Nations by then and posting on CrackBerry, Android Central and Connectivity regularly. A couple of Mobile Nations members (friends) kept twisting my arm to check out iMore. So I did and I liked the calm nature that iMore had to offer compared to the other Mobile Nations sites at that time. Once I purchased my iPhone 5s it was a no brainer....this is where I belong.
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-11-2017 06:51 AM
    I wanted to know how to do something on my iPhone, I can't remember what.. or if I got an answer that worked, found you on Safari.
    05-11-2017 10:15 AM
    I'm a regular member at CrackBerry...but a lover of all things Tech so I bounce a bit through Android Central , Windows Central and iMore
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-11-2017 11:02 AM
    I was a long time Mobile Nations / Android Central lurker and poster.

When I made the switch to iOS in 2016, it made sense to come here.
    Carjackd likes this.
    05-11-2017 01:31 PM
    I started with CrackBerry and after a year of browsing I became a member of CrackBerry approx 8 years ago (my anniversary date is Aug 09') and met some really KOOL people over there and then migrated to another device which landed me on Android Central. I was well invested in Mobile Nations by then and posting on CrackBerry, Android Central and Connectivity regularly. A couple of Mobile Nations members (friends) kept twisting my arm to check out iMore. So I did and I liked the calm nature that iMore had to offer compared to the other Mobile Nations sites at that time. Once I purchased my iPhone 5s it was a no brainer....this is where I belong.
    Well you are a KOOL people too! I enjoyed it when your were on Crackberry
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-13-2017 10:23 AM
    I'm a regular member at CrackBerry...but a lover of all things Tech so I bounce a bit through Android Central , Windows Central and iMore
    His kids make him do it!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-13-2017 10:23 AM
    I'm just here for the free cocktails.
    Me too!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-13-2017 10:24 AM
    Thank you to iMore, i came here to read,live and learn from the members.

We are one big nation.
    That's how I feel too. MobileNations covers everything and we can go form Crackberry to any of the other sites with ease. I have learned alot moving between sites and doing more reading now than I ever did in school or work.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-13-2017 10:27 AM
    I sure am seeing some familar faces here that I have seen over on Crackberry too.. MobileNations is like a whole neighborhood.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-13-2017 10:48 AM
    Like many I was a crackberry member but when I finally realised my blackberry was holding me back rather than helping me out I changed to iPhone and signed up here.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-13-2017 10:58 AM
    Well you are a KOOL people too! I enjoyed it when your were on Crackberry
    Thanks Jafobabe
    05-13-2017 06:05 PM
    Found the app via the App Store, while looking for Apple related forums!
    Spencerdl and robertk328 like this.
    06-02-2017 09:47 AM
90 1234