What brought you to the iMore Community?

madman76

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
I love seeing home screen shots; that is what brought me here. I want to see more articles on home screen shots and why you have apps the way you do!

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I used Android Central (occasionally still check it out) then switched over to Imore when I got my first iPhone (6). Both sites are great sources of information and assistance.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I think it was the catchy name lol. I was a lurker for some time and the only other Apple community sites I belonged to was Macworld and the Apple Community forum. But once Jason Snell left Macworld I left as well. lol

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I joined iMore—known as TiPB at the time—to enter a contest some years back. I later became more involved as I entered the iOS ecosystem and needed help. You all sucked me in!

fourthbase

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Found it through Google like most others. The cool name and nice UI is what initially made me take a second look. None of my friends really care for nerdy tech stuff so it's good to come here and read / discuss about the latest screen's Apple are using etc!

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering (for all the newbies, or heck, old-timers!) what brought you here to our community? Did you find us via Google? Did the front page stories draw you in? Did a community member invite you over to start partaking in the discussion?

Let me know - curious to find out how you ended up here!

Was originally looking for a good android forum when I had my Galaxy S3. Stayed on Android Central for years until 2015 when I finally switched over to iPhone.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I was a webOSnation regular and when I switched to iPhone it was a no brainer.

Mobilenation is the best Forum on the internet

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
As a crackberry person i knew of TIPB back in the day, when i switched to android i kept an eye on all mobile OS's and then i bought an iphone. this is my new home now. haha

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I started over on CrackBerry, but soon found TiPB after I got my first iOS device (an iPod touch). When I got an Android device years later, I kept it in the MoNa family and joined Android Central as well.

One of my favourite things from the early years were the iPhone and iPad Live podcasts. They were informative and entertaining and got me into the larger world of podcasts in general.

Tre Lawrence

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Crackberry is the MoNa gateway drug it seems...

Started on CB, and as I became more device agnostic, I started to branch out to the other sites.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I was introduced to iMore by Spencerdl. I met him on another Mac forum site I was part of. He invited me to come have a look at iMore. We'll I joined and have never looked back. Love it here and have made many friends since joining.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
I started on CrackBerry many moons ago. Then bounced back and forth between Android Central and Windows Phone Central, depending on what I had at the time. Just recently completed the trifecta (iPhone, iPad, and Mac) so here I am! I use Tapatalk to read forums which the Mobile Nations sites conveniently support.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I started with CrackBerry and after a year of browsing I became a member of CrackBerry approx 8 years ago (my anniversary date is Aug 09') and met some really KOOL people over there and then migrated to another device which landed me on Android Central. I was well invested in Mobile Nations by then and posting on CrackBerry, Android Central and Connectivity regularly. A couple of Mobile Nations members (friends) kept twisting my arm to check out iMore. So I did and I liked the calm nature that iMore had to offer compared to the other Mobile Nations sites at that time. Once I purchased my iPhone 5s it was a no brainer....this is where I belong.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I wanted to know how to do something on my iPhone, I can't remember what.. or if I got an answer that worked, found you on Safari.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2