New to iMore. Just joined today.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
You are going to find that virtually anyone on here is more than willing to help you with anything you may need. It is a great group of people and the combined knowledge of Apple products on here is second to none! Enjoy your time here and come back often

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Ledsteplin for being so welcoming. I know I am going to like being a part of this site. I need to start from scratch as far as my Apple computers and my iPhone 6 go. My husband used to take of all that stuff and now I will be doing it. So I am going to need a lot of help. If you have any advice or forums to recommend please let me know.

Take one thing at a time. If you need help, just let us know. Here's a user guide for iOS 10.3. It may take you to the App Store, then download it to iBooks.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-10-3/id1134772174?mt=11&at=10l3Vy

iPhone user guide:
http://help.apple.com/iphone/10/

Last edited:

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
You are going to find that virtually anyone on here is more than willing to help you with anything you may need. It is a great group of people and the combined knowledge of Apple products on here is second to none! Enjoy your time here and come back often

Thank you Robert for the kind words. Everyone had already made me feel so welcome. I am still navigating my way around the site.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Ledsteplin for being so welcoming. I know I am going to like being a part of this site. I need to start from scratch as far as my Apple computers and my iPhone 6 go. My husband used to take of all that stuff and now I will be doing it. So I am going to need a lot of help. If you have any advice or forums to recommend please let me know.

Congrats on your avatar!

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
This is a great community you've joined you'll find lots of amazing information here!

Thanks TheUnknownUser. I am already having so much fun just going to the different forums and playing the games and everything. Can you tell me how long you have to be on here or how many posts you have to have before you can post pictures?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been on posting on iMore for about 2 years? But I've been part of the mobile nations family for much much longer. I believe to post pictures it's 30 posts? I'm not certain it's been so long haha

That's what I thought. Then someone said 10. LOL. I don't think it's 50 though.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Like others said, there are no stupid questions, answers can be stupid, though.
Feel free to ask and post whatever you want, whenever you want.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR