Hello from CA.

isrthc

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

Just joined the forum today. I live in the South Bay Area of LA county(CA). I have been an avid iPhone user since 08 and have also been using the iPad and Mac for my other needs.

I recently pulled the trigger on a new space black ss series 2 AW and intend to use it as my go to watch. I have been lurking around here for a while and feel this is a very friendly community, offering invaluable resources to all its members. Hope to learn and share with the good folks out here. Cheers!!!

isrthc

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Forget to mention that I also purchased the iPhone 7plus in Product red SE 256gb. I also intend to pair my space black watch with the product red band.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums @isrthc! :D Great to have you here with us and good to hear you have had a good first impression.

I have been lurking around here for a while and feel this is a very friendly community, offering invaluable resources to all its members

Maybe ill see you around the Apple Watch section of the site. :)

isrthc

Apr 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forums @isrthc! :D Great to have you here with us and good to hear you have had a good first impression.

Maybe ill see you around the Apple Watch section of the site. :)

Thanks a lot for for the warm welcome Mattty. I look forward to interacting with you on the Apple watch section. Cheers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice