Morning, Beautiful People!

Akali Mid

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
Hey ya'll, my name is Akali Mid, and I must admit that I did just shamelessly create an account to be entered into the Air Pods giveaway (plz don't disqualify me, at least I'm giving you guys data that your giveaway is working! ><). However I'm also glad to be here, as I just received my first ever Apple product TODAY in the mail, a MBP 15" 2015 model! YAYYYYY!

I hope to frequent this site more often to ask noobie questions about using Apple products (and maybe giving some advice as I learn more)! See you around, guys!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Akali! No matter you joined, you thought it not robbery to do so and went a step further to introduce yourself. Congrats on the new MBP, enjoy the site and don't be a stranger!

Josiah23

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Akali Mid! I'm getting my first iPhone today! I've owned a MacBook for only a few months so I decided I can help out here or ask for help since I'm new to Apple as well. Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey ya'll, my name is Akali Mid, and I must admit that I did just shamelessly create an account to be entered into the Air Pods giveaway (plz don't disqualify me, at least I'm giving you guys data that your giveaway is working! ><). However I'm also glad to be here, as I just received my first ever Apple product TODAY in the mail, a MBP 15" 2015 model! YAYYYYY!

I hope to frequent this site more often to ask noobie questions about using Apple products (and maybe giving some advice as I learn more)! See you around, guys!

Welcome to iMore Akali Mid!

Not to worry, i think we all joined at some point because of a giveaway haha! The laptop you just purchased is kinda my dream laptop. So i hope you enjoy it! The 99.5Wh battery is going to last you a long time. Definitely worth every cent you paid for it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro