New to imore

Todenymyflesh

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm a abid iPhone user, but new to imore! I just tried the contest for a pair of Airpods, I'm hoping to win as I more than likely won't be able to spare the change to buy a pair.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Good luck on the contest, there are a couple daily entry options in there as well to help increase your odds. We're always happy to help if you have any questions.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm a abid iPhone user, but new to imore! I just tried the contest for a pair of Airpods, I'm hoping to win as I more than likely won't be able to spare the change to buy a pair.

Welcome to iMore Todenymyflesh!

A lot of us have entered for those lovely wireless earphones! They are so nice. Hope to see you around the forums! Maybe you can help out the newbie members with their iPhone and IOS questions. :)

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site

Welcome, as Mathy said, a lot are new because of the contest, but that one is still running, be sure to check it daily.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. You've joined a great community of iOS experts!!! You will find all the help you need here. Look forward to reading your posts! :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73