New iPhone Owner

Vlada011

Oct 17, 2016
Visit site
Hi, friends, new proud iPhone owner here...
Somehow I always spent more money on computer hardware than on cell phones and smart phones were not my priority.
I knew that Apple start first revolution with cell phones of this type and I respect that, I was even agnry because other steal his work
and constantly for me he was leader and iPhone was best smart phone but I never had courage to pay such big price for any cell phone.

After I borrow iPhone 4s until I buy new cell phone I start to look for prices and option in my region (Balkan).
Best chance for me to find something nice was over carrier and few times I checked price for iPhone 6s and he was more than I had at that moment.
After few months, just before launch of iPhone 7 I back to see is it something changed and than I saw iPhone SE, same design as iPhone 5s, only more expensive but far better offer than iPhone 6s... Arround 275 euro for 24 month rate on contract.

Immediately I start to research what is inside iPhone SE and 1-2h later or maybe even less I called carrier and reserved my iPhone SE Space Grey.
Same carries is my ADSL and for 4 days Apple iPhone SE arrive and I become so happy and full of enthusiasm for iPhone. Now I know... I made mistake because I didn't bought iPhone earlier. One thing make me happy even more, iPhone SE (5s) is design made during period of Steve Jobs. From one side 5s/SE is his legacy and I plan to keep this phone with me forever.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations on your new phone of choice you will enjoy it should check out SE forums for some helpful tips .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon, and welcome to the iMore Forums. Congratulations on getting your first iPhone as well.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to iMore @Vlada011. I think you will feel right at home quickly.

Hope you enjoy your iPhone SE in Space Grey (good colour choice)

scampinig

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations, hope you enjoy, maybe someday I also can buy one, but here in my country Venezuela, every day is more difficult, but not lose the hope of having an iphone ever

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro