First i Phone

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi, as a long time Blackberry user I decided to try an I phone for personal use and went for the SE, and am impressed with the build quality and how the operating system just works out of the box, all the Apps I could need are there in store and are up to date, and software updates had two since first day and no waiting for carrier to approve them, as for the SE it has been excellent and battery life for my usage lasts a full day with ease, another benefit of being an I Phone owner is the after sale support I have an Apple store just a few miles away and help is there, i was on the fence about IOS and all the negative comments about the I phone, I am now an I Phone owner and will probably stay with IOS, but I still use a Blackberry Passport for business, I look forward to reading other members views on I Phones an learning about the I phone operating system.

jimkraz

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi Allan, I am glad you are finding the experience with your iPone good, I am on my fourth iPhone, I have a iPad, iPad Mini and a Macbook, I also work with a Windows 10 PC, so find the need to use what suites fine, welcome.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Allan! You'll find people who love and people who hate every ecosystem. They're all pretty darn good at this point but each have their ups and downs. There's a reason iPhone has led the industry in customer satisfaction and has been the best selling phone on the plant for years, and it certainly isn't because nobody likes it.

Enjoy your SE and feel free to ask questions and participate in discussions!

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi Allan I also was a long time BlackBerry user until they went to Android bought a iphone 6s and never looked back really like how they update their devices frequently and apps also easy setup and zero problems with mine too bad but BlackBerry went into a self destructing mode years ago .

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I was a longtime BlackBerry user starting with the Pearl then a Curve and a Bold series device. I bought my first iPhone four years ago and I haven't looked back. Enjoy your SE and our community.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Forums and congratulations on getting your first iPhone...

alc1575

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Welcome, and congrats on your SE!

I was an Android/Samsung user for years before buying my first iPhone in early 2015. What I love about iPhones is the fact that they just work, period. This year I upgraded to a 6s, bought an iPad mini, a watch, and will soon be replacing my Roku with Apple TV. The integration between devices is fantastic.

If you have any questions at all, the iMore forums are extremely helpful. I am still learning my way around it all, but it's been a great experience so far.

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey there! As a user of BlackBerry, Android and iOS ecosystems, I can tell you that in my personal opinion an iOS/BlackBerry work/play combo is by far the best. Take care!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iPhone and I was also a longtime Blackberry user and I am still active on the CB forums. Apps are key to any OS in 2016 and Apple IOS is always updated in a timely manner and the support from the folks at the Apple Store is the best in the business. Enjoy the site.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR