New to Apple

Gale Ebie

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I just bought my first iPhone in July. Actually my first smartphone. A iPhone 5s; discontinued model from Consumer Cellular. I have spent a lot of time learning all the advantages of Apple over others. Look forward to learning a lot more in these forums.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Forums and congratulations on buying your first iPhone.......There's a wealth of information here in the forums so grab a seat and consume as much as you can. Please don't hesitate to ask questions. Take care.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Welcome aboard. This forum is a great source for people who wants to learn (more) and explain about everything Apple.

Don't hesitate to react in threads and/or start threads of your own.
We're glad to have you.

Last edited:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

Welcome to the Dark Side!
Congrats on your new purchase

Enjoy, post often and remember.. we have cookies (unlike folks over at Android Central ).

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here. Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and glad to have you aboard. Feel free to ask any questions you might have, there are a lot of great folks out there who can help answer them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal