Hello All!

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Tony here. I just signed up but I have received excellent info from this forum in the past. This is definitely the place to go for Apple Answers and other great "i related" topics. I just wanted to pop in and intro myself. Thanks everyone!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Tony here. I just signed up but I have received excellent info from this forum in the past. This is definitely the place to go for Apple Answers and other great "i related" topics. I just wanted to pop in and intro myself. Thanks everyone!

Hey Murpheee, Welcome to iMore! I'm new also. its like being a freshman in high school except the Seniors here are actually nice to you :p

Murpheee

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Hey Murpheee, Welcome to iMore! I'm new also. its like being a freshman in high school except the Seniors here are actually nice to you :p

Lmao!! I'm glad about that. I can't take getting anymore wedgies and stuffed in the locker again.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox