Hey there - Back to iPhone (hopefully)

breddecx

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys,

i was a iPhone user in the past (had the iP6 1 year ago, gave it away after a week - lose screen issue after 3 days of usage... pissed me off kinda), now I'm done with Android, tired of their update policy and if you don't own a nexus phone, you have either hope or look on xda to get a proper custom ROM, flash it, test it for days and hope for 0 bugs, hicups, etc.

Now, i decided for the 6s 16GB.

16GB?

Yep, I can manage my phones. Currently owning a 16GB android with 8GB sdcard (actually... space left on internal: 4GB, space left on sdcard: 99%...), also there are plenty of cloud services out there (iCloud, Dropbox, google drive - might think about a little owncloud tho), and pricewise, i prefer the 16GB one. Fits better into my finance, even tho the 64GB costs like 100-110? more, but still...

Anyways, my iP6s will arrive in like 38 hours and i simply can't wait.. I'm freaking out literally freaking out, i just want to hold it in my hands and scroll without lags (even without a octa core and 3GB of ram).

So, i hope i will have a good time here, and i will test the iP6s for a 1 week then i will decide to keep it or not :)

PS: When i had the iP6 i lost my apple account credentials, contacted the support via phone, best support i ever spoke with.

Regards.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and congrats on your purchase! iOS isn't without its nuances but it's a great ecosystem overall. I know from experience that the grass isn't necessarily greener on the other side. Come back and let us know how you like your 6s!

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2