After 4 years with Android...I'm now a iPhone user!

cesargil89

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I was one of those guys who was anti-iPhone. Why? I am not sure, I liked the Macbooks and Ipods...but for some reason I always chose android (specifically Nexus) over iPhone.

Now...I feel like I have been seriously missing out. I like to take a lot of video and pictures and the quality is no contest. Even just using apps on iPhone is sooo much better than Android. Glad I've made the switch!

Looking forward to contributing on these forums!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I was one of those guys who was anti-iPhone. Why? I am not sure, I liked the Macbooks and Ipods...but for some reason I always chose android (specifically Nexus) over iPhone.

Now...I feel like I have been seriously missing out. I like to take a lot of video and pictures and the quality is no contest. Even just using apps on iPhone is sooo much better than Android. Glad I've made the switch!

Looking forward to contributing on these forums!

Welcome! I made the switch in October after using Android since the "OG Droid" days on Verizon. I still have a 2013 Nexus 7 to play with Android, but my phone is now an iPhone. It's definitely an adjustment, but I'm always finding new little things that make it a great experience.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Moderator Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73