Possible iOS convert saying hi

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Signed up a couple weeks ago but never made an intro post. Possibly converting over to iOS soon and this seemed like a good place to get info. I've used both the Android and Windows Central forums before. Started out on Android in 2009 with the first Droid, went to WP8 for a bit with a Lumia 1020 from early 2014 to this last Feb. when I went back to Android with a custom ordered 64GB 2014 Moto X Pure. Thinking of jumping ship to Apple with a 6s Plus for all the new goodies like 3D Touch but also the more polished apps, quicker updates, etc. as I've figured out after playing with my wife's iPhone and iPad that Apple has now pretty much added all the OS specific features I like in Android.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and if you do decide to get the iPhone 6S, we'll be here for you for tips, advice, assistance, etcetera. That's what we do here at iMore...:)

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Welcome ... Can I also say do it do it do it do it!! Lol you won't be disappointed

LOL I just realized it's already been nearly a month since I posted this. I actually switched two weeks ago. Got a 64GB Silver 6s Plus. Really been liking it so far. Was very different at first but once I got my apps all installed and set up it's working very well.

123tompho

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Signed up a couple weeks ago but never made an intro post. Possibly converting over to iOS soon and this seemed like a good place to get info. I've used both the Android and Windows Central forums before. Started out on Android in 2009 with the first Droid, went to WP8 for a bit with a Lumia 1020 from early 2014 to this last Feb. when I went back to Android with a custom ordered 64GB 2014 Moto X Pure. Thinking of jumping ship to Apple with a 6s Plus for all the new goodies like 3D Touch but also the more polished apps, quicker updates, etc. as I've figured out after playing with my wife's iPhone and iPad that Apple has now pretty much added all the OS specific features I like in Android.
thanks a lot

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner