Hi iMore!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the App and Developers Forum Rules & Guidelines, especially if you plan on introducing an app.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! Glad to hear you're liking the community already. We're always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mohitsingh7

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Thank you pr1nce, by the way I already have a question: according to "App and Developer Rules & Guidelines", we should post in ONE of the following forums: iPhone Apps & Games, iPad Apps & Games OR Mac Apps & Games. In case I have an app that works on both the iPad and the iPhone am I allowed to post in both the forums or any one?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thank you pr1nce, by the way I already have a question: according to "App and Developer Rules & Guidelines", we should post in ONE of the following forums: iPhone Apps & Games, iPad Apps & Games OR Mac Apps & Games. In case I have an app that works on both the iPad and the iPhone am I allowed to post in both the forums or any one?

No you're not. If it's a universal app I would recommend posting in the iPhone Apps & Games forum. Be sure to mention that it's for both.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73