Just bought a iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey after being on Android for 4 years..

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi to all

Just joined the forum today but have been a long time lurker of imore. Just thought I'll join up in discussions now. :p

Bought my iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey last week after being on Android for 4+ years, last phone being a Samsung Note 3.

Not new to IOS entirely, my first iPhone was a 3G then a iPhone 4 after which I switched to Android due to larger screens when the first Galaxy Note was released.

Now, I've gotten over the larger screens.I'm more into comfort and usability entwinned with a large perfect size display. Apple has provided that for me. :)

Hope to chat with some of you in the near future. :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and congratulations on getting your new iPhone 6. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I enjoy using my iPhone 6 Plus.

naimmkassim

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Did OP come back to iphone just because of the larger screen? Is there anything else OP miss about iphone that lurk the OP back to iphone?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Did OP come back to iphone just because of the larger screen? Is there anything else OP miss about iphone that lurk the OP back to iphone?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I came back to a simpler and user friendly IMO software coupled with a larger screen/ perfect size in my hands experience.

But mostly I wanted IOS in a larger screen for a while, I had to make do with Android then but make no mistake, the Note 3 was superb but I missed IOS.

I didn't want to fiddle around like you do with customizing on Android. I'm a more of a set up and go guy, always on the move. And also reliability was another factor, the lag on Touchwiz... aaarrrggghhh, you've got 3GB RAM! Why is that happening! My thoughts most of the time when I used my Note.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I came back to a simpler and user friendly IMO software coupled with a larger screen/ perfect size in my hands experience.

But mostly I wanted IOS in a larger screen for a while, I had to make do with Android then but make no mistake, the Note 3 was superb but I missed IOS.

I didn't want to fiddle around like you do with customizing on Android. I'm a more of a set up and go guy, always on the move. And also reliability was another factor, the lag on Touchwiz... aaarrrggghhh, you've got 3GB RAM! Why is that happening! My thoughts most of the time when I used my Note.

iOS can be a simpler experience compared to Android. I don't blame you for wanting to switch. The iPhone 6 is a great phone. Congratulations on the decision.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods