iPhone to Windows phone and back again.

rpac78

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I was a previous iPhone 3GS user who decided to try out a Window phone after my contract ended. For one reason or another I felt like I was done with the whole IOS system and wanted to try something new, hence my purchase of the Lumia 1520 windows phone. But after several months I discovered that I did miss IOS and have commandeered my wife's old iPhone 5. I couldn't be happier.

Ed Boland

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I know how you feel. I was a 4 generation iPhone users since the very first one, and switched to Windows Phone when the Nokia Lumia 920 and WP8 came out. I've since upgraded twice on WP and now have the 1520 and still love it as my daily driver. I do still have a love for Apple's products though! My girlfriend just got me a brand new iPad Air 2 for Christmas... Nothing wrong with having both sides of the fence! ;)

Last edited:

Kevin Harvell

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone, I guess I just needed to see that the grass isnt necessarily greener on the other side.

Oh it's green, it is just that sometimes the grass in other peoples yards needs cut more than what grows in your own yard ;-).

Some people just find they prefer cutting their old yard for whatever reason.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back!!!!
I've also got a Lumia 1520 and I really enjoy the Windows Phone experience. However, my daily driver is my iPhone 6. SO MANY fantastic devices out there!!!

rpac78

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I really did love my Lumia 1520: it had an amazing camera and the display was awesome. But in the end it was all down to the operating system: Windows didn't seem mature enough and I have doubts it ever really will.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I really did love my Lumia 1520: it had an amazing camera and the display was awesome. But in the end it was all down to the operating system: Windows didn't seem mature enough and I have doubts it ever really will.

It's getting better. I'm rooting for them.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Me too!!! I'm really curious.
I can see myself getting the next Lumia after the 1520, too.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner