Hello to all you apple, mac, iphone lovers! I'm just getting involved in this community and I'm looking to join the convo's on wearable tech. I seem to have a different look on life and prefer to do the smart things. I definitely want to find other people to share the idea of wearing their phone on their wrist. Smartwatches seem stupid and redundant to me, can anybody else feel me on that???
    10-30-2014 06:35 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Thanks for introducing yourself....ENJOY
    10-30-2014 07:23 PM
    Hey and welcome to iMore Shern. Like my friend Spencerdl says, ENJOY

Sent from my HTC M8
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-30-2014 07:49 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Now in regard to wearing a phone on your wrist, I don't find that appealing on the surface, but that's Just Me, D. Hopefully, others will comment on it soon. Thanks again for becoming a member of this community.
    10-30-2014 07:53 PM
    Welcome to iMore. Now in regard to wearing a phone on your wrist, I don't find that appealing on the surface, but that's Just Me, D. Hopefully, others will comment on it soon. Thanks again for becoming a member of this community.
    I felt the same way until I saw the Apple Watch in gold! I must have it!

Sent from my HTC M8
    10-30-2014 07:57 PM
    The apple watch will be great. Welcome to iMore
    10-30-2014 08:03 PM
    I'm cool with putting my phone in my pocket or travel back. And I personally like the idea of smart watches. Problem for me the battery life on them is all over the place. Some don't even last a day. Personally been using a pebble with my iphone 6 plus and find it handy for checking a message or see who's calling and either except or hang up on the suckers. I think in a few more generations wearable will have matured enough that I'd buy one from apple. I better be able to get 4 days out of it though otherwise I'll never touch one.
    10-30-2014 08:59 PM
    Welcome to iMore I believe smart watches are great for convenience. I'm not into talking through it nor do I want to take pics with it. What I do like is the fact that I can see my emails & messages without having to pick up my phone. I don't currently have one because I'm a watch fanatic & none of them have been appealing or even fashionable. Hopefully the apple watch will change this.
    raphie likes this.
    10-30-2014 11:53 PM
    Hi Shern and welcome to iMore!
    11-09-2014 02:16 PM
    Hello! Welcome to iMore.com.

As Team Leader I hope all your questions are answered in the forums. We have a tremendous user-base that is very helpful and knowledgeable. If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here
    11-10-2014 09:36 AM
    Welcome to iMore! Make yourself at home!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    11-10-2014 10:13 AM
    11-11-2014 03:29 PM
    Welcome to iMore Shern

Enjoy and Post Often
    11-11-2014 06:04 PM
    Hello to all you apple, mac, iphone lovers! I'm just getting involved in this community and I'm looking to join the convo's on wearable tech. I seem to have a different look on life and prefer to do the smart things. I definitely want to find other people to share the idea of wearing their phone on their wrist. Smartwatches seem stupid and redundant to me, can anybody else feel me on that???
    I'm not sure how a 4", 4.7" or 5.5" phone would look or feel on the wrist. I personally feel a smartwatch would be a good accessory to the best phone on the market. Right now I wear a G-Shock and sometimes that feels too clunky. I couldn't imagine something 10 times the size of it.
    11-11-2014 06:23 PM
    Welcome to iMore!
    I think having a phone on your wrist is a bit much. I personally wear a Pebble and love it. It is not at all redundant and makes my life easier.
    11-11-2014 06:35 PM
    Welcome to iMore!
    I think having a phone on your wrist is a bit much. I personally wear a Pebble and love it. It is not at all redundant and makes my life easier.
    I thought about getting a pebble. Is it really that good?
    11-11-2014 06:42 PM
    E_Brown likes this.
    11-11-2014 07:25 PM
    I thought about getting a pebble. Is it really that good?
    For the price, can't beat it. It's simple and works well!
    E_Brown likes this.
    11-11-2014 08:34 PM