Belated Greetings!

shakeitsalome

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Joined in July, lurked for a few months before that, and neglected to introduce myself. Oops. I decided to go ahead and do so while waiting for my iOS update to finish.

Hi! I'm Josie. I still consider myself a newbie to the whole iPhone thing, but I'm learning. (My biggest accomplishment to date has been figuring out how to have a blank home screen.)

Anyway, a little about me - I stay at home with my three kids. We homeschool - *gasp* not a denim skirt to be found, I swear! I write, I cook, I clean, I chase down my three year old when she decides it's time to streak...

I'm a classic movie buff. Music-wise I'm flexible, though I tend to gravitate to 1960s-80s rock and classical. I read whatever I can get my hands on. I've been known to spend a little bit too much time on the interwebs. Despite being a Southerner I prefer my tea hot. I have an unhealthy obsession for men who wear spandex and perform on TV at least once a week.

Some of the greatest people I've ever known are people I've never seen in person.

I have more "duh" moments than I'd like to admit when it comes to my iPhone, but I am a quick learner.

In the months that I've lurked, I've found this place to be pretty rocking. The questions I've had have usually already been answered, and y'all seem like generally nice folks. Bless y'alls hearts.

And, because I'm asked this wherever I go: my screenname is taken from the U2 song 'Salome' - a b-side to a single off Achtung Baby.

Also, if you couldn't tell? I tend to be rather verbose. :)

~Ta

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi Josie!! Welcome to iMore. I chuckled when I read the denim skirt comment. Took me a second, but I follow lol. I truly enjoyed reading your intro and hope that you will continue to participate and find our community a wonderful place to be!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods