"Fun"-tellectual and writer here to say hey!

laurenhurlock

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

I'm Lauren. I love Apple and technology... gadgets are definitely my thing. I'm working in marketing for a software company in Charleston, the Silicon Harbor. I wanted to introduce myself before I went HAM on your forums.

So hi!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey Lauren! Welcome to iMore, glad you decide to join us. :) Make sure to check out some of our other sites also such as CrackBerry.com (BlackBerry), AndroidCentral (Androids), and Connectedly (Connected Tech, Wearables, Internet of Things, etc). I'm Rich, one of the veterans around here, if you have any questions or problems just let us know we are glad to help. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Lauren, and thank you for introducing yourself. At your convenience, please be sure to read the App and Developer Forum Rules and Guidelines. The link is in my signature. Enjoy your time here at iMore...:)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Lauren, Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining our community. When you have a few minutes take a look at our Community Rules & Guidelines. The link is in my signature below. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73