Long-Term BlackBerry User

jegs2

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
So my company issued me an iPhone 4s. Took a while to figure the thing out.

Still miss the physical buttons, but am learning to type sluggishly on glass.

Well, it's free to me - so guess I've no room to complain.

jegs2

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. My first ever smartphone was a Handspring Visor with a Sprint PCS Digital Link, circa sometime in 2001.

It was kick-**** for its time - a hybrid Palm Pilot clone and phone connection that could surf the internet!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. My first ever smartphone was a Handspring Visor with a Sprint PCS Digital Link, circa sometime in 2001.

It was kick-**** for its time - a hybrid Palm Pilot clone and phone connection that could surf the internet!

I saw that phone at the sprint store years ago

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!
Welcome to iMore.com. I hope all your questions will answered quickly in our forums. We have a tremendous user base that is very helpful and knowledgeable.
If you need anything, please reach out to me.

In the mean time please take sometime and familiarize yourself with our Community Rules and Guidelines. Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Thanks and again glad to have you here!!!

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

I remember the Handspring Visors. I had one, although it was not a smartphone; just a pda. That brings back memories.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and if there is anything you need give any of us a shout. Happy to get you working your 4S like a Pro.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It's a really great and stable OS. The hardware on iPhones is almost unmatched in quality.

Glad to see you're making good use of it!

Sent from the Berry using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods