Greetings

BB_Junky

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
thanks for all the reply's, i've been playing with the phone a lot and have it set up pretty much how i want it so far. Doing a lot of reading on the site and have learnt a lot ...great info and tons of helpful hints. Again thanks for the warm welcome and see you guys around!!

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD

BB_Junky

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Well the other day I was heading out and had an armful of stuff, I got to my truck and put my coffee cup and iPhone on the rear bumper and proceeded to load up my things....forgetting all about my cup and phone...backed up and left and drove an hour before noticing my phone was missing....turned around and went back only to find it smashed to pieces.
I took it to the nearest Telus store as I paid for every type of insurance they told me about and thought I could get one across the counter .... Sadly not the way things work. So I have to wait till I get home next week then order one through Apple care which will take up to 5-7 days.... So I had to buy a SIM card and get my old Z10 activated till then. I have a Z30 at home with a sim....but that's 16 hrs away. Thankfully I had this one in my work stuff or I would have had to drop another 800 for another iPhone... One pissed off dude right now :(

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Well the other day I was heading out and had an armful of stuff, I got to my truck and put my coffee cup and iPhone on the rear bumper and proceeded to load up my things....forgetting all about my cup and phone...backed up and left and drove an hour before noticing my phone was missing....turned around and went back only to find it smashed to pieces.
I took it to the nearest Telus store as I paid for every type of insurance they told me about and thought I could get one across the counter .... Sadly not the way things work. So I have to wait till I get home next week then order one through Apple care which will take up to 5-7 days.... So I had to buy a SIM card and get my old Z10 activated till then. I have a Z30 at home with a sim....but that's 16 hrs away. Thankfully I had this one in my work stuff or I would have had to drop another 800 for another iPhone... One pissed off dude right now :(

That's a horrible experience. Good luck with your new iPhone. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That's just awful! Thank goodness for Apple care. Good luck with your new phone.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

BB_Junky

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Ya pretty disappointed with myself for being so careless with my phone. I go on days off on the 31st.... I am wondering if I go directly into an apple store if I could get a replacement phone.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
BB_Junky when you get an opportunity call the Apple Store you think you will be able to get to and make an appointment They will be able to help you just a bit quicker.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone, and thank you Elizabeth ... Appreciate it !

You are welcome! Glad you are set again. Ohh to not be able to use your super secret shoe device ... Oh I felt your pain... !!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Welcome to iMore.com. As Team Leader I hope all your questions on our forums. We have a tremendous user base that is very helpful and knowledgeable.

If you need anything, please reach out to me.

Thanks and again glad to have you here