therandeffect

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm Rand and I like stuff.

I'm getting ready to go activate my new iPhone 5 today. I'm a little excited about it since my first ever smartphone was the iPhone 3G. From there I made the switch to Android and have been with them ever since. I recently got an iPad and fell in love with iOS 7 and figured it is time to jump ship. I'm a pretty open book. I usually just spend my time browsing the web, reading books/comics, listening to music, playing games, and fixing electronics(phones, computers, gaming systems, etc). I look forward to posting around and getting to know everyone!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello Rand and a huge welcome to the iMore family. You are going to love it here and if you will go to the iPhone 5 forum, You will find topics and people willing to help with anything. Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Rand, and congratulations on getting your new iPhone. Take care.

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I agree with everyone else in that you'll love your ip5. You can also stop by the "ios7 tips & tricks" thread to learn and/or share a thing or two about ios7 :)

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
So happy to have you in the family Rand! Excellent phone choice! You're going to love all the excellent information and wonderful people here. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen