New indie developer

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care…:)

geekatronik

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have read the guidelines. I am looking forward to some feedback on the game so I can get working on version 1.1 with some cool improvements or additions.

Mark

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and we wish you the warmest welcome here. Please make yourself at home and if ok with you this forum is perfect for your intro but i am going to ask a Mod if they will also place you in rhwe app and game section since you are introducing an app as well. In the meantime have a good time and join the conversations.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and we wish you the warmest welcome here. Please make yourself at home and if ok with you this forum is perfect for your intro but i am going to ask a Mod if they will also place you in rhwe app and game section since you are introducing an app as well. In the meantime have a good time and join the conversations.

The link in the initial post leads to the OP's app introduction thread.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am a bit rusty just getting back in town...LOL Ty for the explanation as I did not realize it thinking it might have been for his app. Much appreciated. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW