Hey! Just switched back to ios!

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Don?t ever do that again.. LOL kidding.. welcome back. iOS and iMore is a safe known place. The other places can be exciting but they are dangerous..

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
As the title says, I just got back to apple, and ios 7 is growing on me. Had the 4S for a while, switched to blackberry, but came back. Everything just works. I'm loving it. And probably getting the 5S around christmas! The crackberry forums were pretty fun, can't wait for iMore!

That's it? Well? What did you think of the blackberry?? :p

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----like the last fart--the last desperate fart of a dying corpse

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <-----like the last fart--the last desperate fart of a dying corpse

I've had some type of Blackberry for approx eight (8) years, great device, but not EXCELLENT device.....nuff said

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back. Now kick back and make yourself comfortable and stay a while this time...:)

macaroon9

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Blackberry is good at what it's good at. Communications was awesome on it, but unfortunately, didn't have all the apps i needed.. or i guess wanted ahaha.. but i like apps, and i have way more on iphone than i had on blackberry. For example, I finally found out what DoodleJump was and now i'm having fun with it!

macaroon9

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I'd like to think that we're just as great as crackberry.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

I'm loving iMore so far! Haven't posted too much but looking around, everything looks awesome! The sense of community is great, and everyone's really welcoming.

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm loving iMore so far! Haven't posted too much but looking around, everything looks awesome! The sense of community is great, and everyone's really welcoming.

Yes it is and were glad to have you here, hope more people to come and mske this site more and more crowded by isheep ( i like that calling:D)

Gregory Butler

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Congratulations! iOS7 is the coolest of the iPhone operating systems, yet. The only issue is that a lot of your favorite apps might not work properly on iOS7, and developers are still working to update their apps. If you find that some of your apps aren?t working properly, just be patient. Don?t delete them. When companies catch up with their mobile app development, they?ll work the same, or even better than they did before.