iMore Members, where are you from?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello iMore,

Where do you currently reside? How did you end up where you there?

I currently reside in Peoria Arizona (Phoenix) .. I my job at Longhorn Steakhouse moved me here from Palm Desert California

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I currently live in Atlanta, Georgia. I moved here because Michigan is becoming so bad (very violent) and has changed so much. I also wanted to get away from the cold weather.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello iMore,

Where do you currently reside? How did you end up where you there?

I currently reside in Peoria Arizona (Phoenix) .. I my job at Longhorn Steakhouse moved me here from Palm Desert California

Raised in the smallest state of Rhode Island

Always wanted to go to Strugis bikeweek

Sent from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Raised in the smallest state of Rhode Island

Always wanted to go to Strugis bikeweek

Sent from my iPhone 5
5 times every mile on the ground - not a trailer like most 5 times was enough for me. Florida and back again and 500 - 700,000 people like I said was enough. I live 2 1/2 hours from Daytona so I will go to Bike Week or Biketoberfest there.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
5 times every mile on the ground - not a trailer like most 5 times was enough for me. Florida and back again and 500 - 700,000 people like I said was enough. I live 2 1/2 hours from Daytona so I will go to Bike Week or Biketoberfest there.

Wow sounds cool 👍

Yeah I find Trailer Queens to be Wannabe bikers

Laconia is my thing 189 mile ride almost every year it's the most fun I have with my clothes on 😁

Sent from my iPhone 5

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I live in Bucks County PA. I've lived here my whole life and love it. I only moved 20 minutes away from home after getting married so I am still very close to my family and long time friends.