iMore Members, where are you from?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I live in Bucks County PA. I've lived here my whole life and love it. I only moved 20 minutes away from home after getting married so I am still very close to my family and long time friends.

Thats interesting. I grew up in Levittown and lived there for 35 years before moving to Delaware County.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
How are you liking Atlanta? I have been there a few times, too humid for me.

It's definitely humid but it's no worse than Michigan in the summer, so I'm used to it. Atlanta is a very nice place with a lot of culture and creativity. I love the music and art scene here.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
First Canadian poster on this thread I believe!

I'm from Toronto, Canada!

And yes, my mayor smokes crack cocaine, except on St. Patrick's day- he goes for hookers, blow and oxy.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Home of the blues and Beale Street. Home of the King of rock and roll. Graceland. Live on an island that runs along the Mississippi River. MEMPHIS TN.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Currently live in Midvale, Utah. Originally from Kansas City, Kansas.

You don't say? I'm from Kansas City, Missouri.

I currently live in Atlanta, Georgia. I moved here because Michigan is becoming so bad (very violent) and has changed so much. I also wanted to get away from the cold weather.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

I have a friend from Atlanta, been in Lithia Springs for about a week once. Never in the city except to leave the airport though.

I live in Wisconsin. Milwaukee county to be exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family is all from Mikwaukee, go there every year or two.

Hey, small world

Small world indeed.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity 2 You

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
First Canadian poster on this thread I believe!

I'm from Toronto, Canada!

And yes, my mayor smokes crack cocaine, except on St. Patrick's day- he goes for hookers, blow and oxy.

Hahaha oh Rob. Today he is officially mayor in name only. Anyway I'm from Toronto as well. We got snow today!