Hi Guys

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Well I am an Android (Central) guy but I'm looking to pick up an iPod Touch soonish to fiddle around with exclusive apps (games mostly). Truth is Apple has always been a holy grail for me but I haven't really been able to afford OS X stuff until my recent promotion at work.

I've already been posting questions about the Touch (and you guys helped me make up my mind there!) but I thought I'd say "hey there!" anyway

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Well I am an Android (Central) guy but I'm looking to pick up an iPod Touch soonish to fiddle around with exclusive apps (games mostly). Truth is Apple has always been a holy grail for me but I haven't really been able to afford OS X stuff until my recent promotion at work.

I've already been posting questions about the Touch (and you guys helped me make up my mind there!) but I thought I'd say "hey there!" anyway

Hi welcome .. Congrats on the promotion !

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Algus. Good luck with your purchase of an iPod Touch. You'll find a lot of great info here to help you with this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, sir. Keep on asking questions, and we'll do our best to answer them for you. Take care...;)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Welcome Algus!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi Algus and Welcome to the iMore Community :biggrin: Enjoy your iPod Touch thoroughly as it sounds like you will finally get something you have been waiting a long time for !!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for being so late to the party to greet you and welcome you to iMore.
I would say if you are a gamer and with all of the recent moves that Apple has made with IOS 7 and its new hardware and of course if your case being a gamer... An Ipod Touch would not be a bad thing, Get it, hit here... The Apps and games section to learn the aspects of iOS gaming and you will be back. Once again Welcome to iMore and Mobile nations. :)

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I ended up picking up that iPod after work and I've been enjoying it so far. I've ended up getting more use out of it as a media player than I thought I would as I rather enjoy iTunes Radio. It might be my preferred point and shoot device as my phone is really to big, even though it's got an excellent camera.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73