Hi from England

Squidzit

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I've been coming here for some time to keep up on all the news about Apple. This is my first time posting though. I currently live just outside London, but I'm originally from Chicago. I got into Apple when I bought a new 3G iPhone (long, long ago). In 2010 I got tired of replacing my pc every two years so my wife and I got our first Apple computer, a 27" iMac. Once I figured out how to use it, I fell in love! Now my family (four of us) and I have 4 iPhones, 4 iPads, my 2010 iMac, a 15" MacBook Pro and a 13" MBP. I plan on getting one of the new Haswell iMacs next month. I use my iMac for lots of video and photo editing. My current iMac is still running great, but since I put Final Cut Pro on it a few months ago it has been a little slower. I'm hoping upgrading to the new Haswell will help speed things back up!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Squidzit,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
We are happy to have you introduce yourself to us and glad you took the time to do so. Move around and check out all of the many forums and knowledgeable members we have here. I am sure that if you participate with us and check out the news on the Blog side, You will be as happy you joined and we are that you did. Just make sure you have fun which is the important part. Once again Welcome to iMore.:)