New here and to the Apple World!!

godsdragon34

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed and I am a phone/tablet/computer addict... LOL
I am grateful to have found these forums, I have already been helped with my very first question, and am looking forward to learning more about my new IPad, as time goes on... My wife and I recently went to Spain to visit my mother, who has lived there now for a few years. (Wife and I live currently in Florida, US)
I am impressed to have found out, from everyone I observed and talked to, that 9 out of 10 people in that country uses iPhones! Wow! They really loved Apples in Europe! (I am sure that is the case in other European countries as well)

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am currently a first time Apple user (IPad mini)... I am seriously considering the iPhonew 5S when my contract is due, and maybe, just maybe down the line, leave behind the Windows ecosystem and jump with both feet to the Apple world... So dfar I am really excited about all of this... And, I think I have a learqning curve ahead of me, hopefully not too steep! yay!

Anyway, Thanks again for the forums. See you around campus... :yes:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Ed. We are glad you joined our community. This is your home for everything iOS. Take a look around the forums and please feel free to jump in the conversation. Enjoy your stay!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello there, glad we've been able to answer your first question. I'm sure we'll be able to answer any other question you have. I myself jumped into the Apple ecosystem by way of iPhone and I'm looking to jump all the way in with an iPad and MacBook Pro.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everyone. My name is Ed and I am a phone/tablet/computer addict... LOL
I am grateful to have found these forums, I have already been helped with my very first question, and am looking forward to learning more about my new IPad, as time goes on... My wife and I recently went to Spain to visit my mother, who has lived there now for a few years. (Wife and I live currently in Florida, US)
I am impressed to have found out, from everyone I observed and talked to, that 9 out of 10 people in that country uses iPhones! Wow! They really loved Apples in Europe! (I am sure that is the case in other European countries as well)

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am currently a first time Apple user (IPad mini)... I am seriously considering the iPhonew 5S when my contract is due, and maybe, just maybe down the line, leave behind the Windows ecosystem and jump with both feet to the Apple world... So dfar I am really excited about all of this... And, I think I have a learqning curve ahead of me, hopefully not too steep! yay!

Anyway, Thanks again for the forums. See you around campus... :yes:

Welcome. The ipad will now be your gateway drug lol. For my 40th bday a few years ago I bought myself an iMac. Never looked back.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care?:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome Ed and I can't remember such a nice Intro. from someone so thank you for that. You sound just like the kind of member we are going to enjoy here so I hope you will jump on the forums that interest you, That you want to learn more about and keep asking questions and we will keep answering them, Hey it gives us something to do. :) Welcome my friend.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ed. Glad to have you here. The iPad Mini is a great device. If you do decide to get the iPhone 5S I'm sure you will enjoy it and find it just as useful as your Mini.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR