New to imore

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm in the process of doing research on the iphone because I might be getting one soon. I will be stopping in from time time for some valuable information from you guys. I've always been curious about the iphone, but never really did any research so here I am.....SMILE

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm in the process of doing research on the iphone because I might be getting one soon. I will be stopping in from time time for some valuable information from you guys. I've always been curious about the iphone, but never really did any research so here I am.....SMILE

Welcome glad to have you any questions just ask :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for joining iMore and welcome. Hope you have a good time here and take advantage of all our forums with plenty of info for you.:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the kind Welcome.....I think I'm going to do the BLACK for both iphone and ipad. The black light up bluetooth keyboard by Zagg looks GREAT

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. You will love iPhone. It's very easy to use and also fun at the same time. So welcome aboard. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the kind Welcome.....I think I'm going to do the BLACK for both iphone and ipad. The black light up bluetooth keyboard by Zagg looks GREAT

Hi, welcome to iMore. I agree with you here. Thais would be a nice looking combo. :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well well well it's spencerdl one of my besties :dancing: Welcome to our iMore family :biggrin:

HEY WENDY, imagine meeting you here (SMILE), one of my BESTIES and a long time FRIEND.......WOW. I'm going to like it here, lots of familiar names ..HUGE SMILE

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site

Welcome to iMore, spencerdl those are very good choices. You'll find that Zagg makes great accessories for iPhone and iPad and that bluetooth keyboard will be a great accessory for your iPad.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks again everyone. there are soooo many acessories for the Iphone and ipad it's almost impossible to choose. My bank account is getting ready to take a HUGE hit....SMILE

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73