Hello All...back to iOS!!!

daisylin24

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone! Although I'm not new to the iPhone world...I am back and I'm loving it! My last phone was the Samsung Galaxy Note 2...I loved the phone, have nothing bad to say about it, however, I missed iOS and how the iPhone feels nice in my hand. I just purchased the iPhone 5s in Space Gray this evening. I wanted the champagne/gold color...but Best Buy only had one and it was Space Gray...I bought it!!! Very nice phone...Super pleased!!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello Everyone! Although I'm not new to the iPhone world...I am back and I'm loving it! My last phone was the Samsung Galaxy Note 2...I loved the phone, have nothing bad to say about it, however, I missed iOS and how the iPhone feels nice in my hand. I just purchased the iPhone 5s in Space Gray this evening. I wanted the champagne/gold color...but Best Buy only had one and it was Space Gray...I bought it!!! Very nice phone...Super pleased!!!

Daisy, congrats on the new purchase!

Welcome to the iMore forums. We have a lot of great folks here, and happy to have you join us!

Here are some helpful links:

Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
Guides & How-To's - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
http://forums.imore.com/introductions/257783-meet-ambassadors-imore.html

Jeryl31

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Awesome background story, that Gold seems the unattainable one to get lol I too ended up with the Space Grey model. Definitely loving the experience so far

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome back to iOS, Daisy...;)....and now that you're back, make yourself at home here at iMore. We're glad to have you. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome back to the iOS world and iMore Daisy. We are happy to have you and we wish you the best here. jump right in and start posting on the forums. Again welcome. :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Daisy,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Good to have you here Daisy. It's a great place to just kick back or if you have questions. So what was it about the 5s that pulled you in? It looks like Gold was the "IT" color I've seen them going for some crazy prices online.

daisylin24

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks everyone! Nice to see friendly people in these forums :). I have always liked the ios, however, the android phones seem to know how to pull some people in with the features they advertise. After owning the Note 2 for awhile, I was getting tired of holding that massive phone, the same massiveness that sucked me into buying it. I went back to the iphone 4s...smaller screen, but felt oh so lovely in my hand. I had to buy the iphone 5s since it is beautiful, newer, faster, and has a bigger screen; still feels awesomely solid and fits beautifully in my hand. I am totally pleased, and I'm not missing my Note 2 's huge screen!

daisylin24

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Good to have you here Daisy. It's a great place to just kick back or if you have questions. So what was it about the 5s that pulled you in? It looks like Gold was the "IT" color I've seen them going for some crazy prices online.

The craziest I've seen, while browsing Ebay....and oddly enough, it wasn't the gold...had to take a pic...check this out...!!!!

eze3ygu9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2