New android convert.

Nurnberg77

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Welcome aboard! Now that you've got the right device, this is the place to learn how to maximize it's usage and functionality. The braintrust here is huge. They'll be able to answer any questions you may have.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Welcome! My names Blake. This is an awesome community filled with good people that know their stuff about stuff. Haha.

Anyway, shoot me a pm if you have any questions and I'll help with as much as I can.

thedarkshadow

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Earlier I had a bb and a nexus 4. Then I moved from bb to iPhone5. No doubt earlier I wasn't like the feel of the phone that much but it tends to grow on you. The major thing that I miss from my nexus 4 is the swipe keyboard. If only apple allowed third-party keyboard.

All my data is on google. For music I use gmusic 2, got the paid version and loving it.

Let's see how it holds up.

Just one thing fellows, does it usually take that much time for a jail break? Coz I have my n4 rooted and would like to jailbreak my ip5 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, geezio! If they let someone like me post around here, I'd say they're very accommodating regardless of what your manufacturer allegiances are. :)

Just one thing fellows, does it usually take that much time for a jail break? Coz I have my n4 rooted and would like to jailbreak my ip5 too.

From what I've gleaned on it, it doesn't seem any harder than rooting an Android. Someone here can correct me on this, but the tricky part I see is having to update your jailbreak software every time Apple does firmware updates to its OS. The update will overwrite whatever you've done with jaibreaking. Also, jailbreaking certainly voids your warranty.

thedarkshadow

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't mind on the warranty part or how to do it... What matters now that everywhere I have checked, it says jailbreak for iOS 7 not available.

So that's what i want to know that in the past did it usually take so much time for a jailbreak to be made available?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard your new addiction. The forums will suck you in and give you more knowledge than you can imagine. Switching to an entirely new os is tough but it gets easier. Welcome to the site and I hope to see you participating in the forum discussione.

Sent from my gameboy color

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods