New to the IMore Family

DeeDudnath

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello one and all my name is dee and i'm new to the imore fam! i guess you could say im still apart of the Crackberry Nation due to me still having a blackberry but once we hear about the IPhone 5S and carriers release some pre-orders i'll be all about the the Imore community. Since that'll be my first IPhone anything i should know about the phone? I understand we dont know what's exactly gonna be in but from the IPhone 5 side would should i know? Good Screen protectors? Cool Cases? How's the battery life?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Dee, and welcome to the iMore forums.

There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community Dee and we are very happy to have you. With so much info being talked about with everything about iDevices, You will find plenty to learn and talk about. Since you are looking at the 5S if that is what the new phone turns out to be called, Please visit that forum and jump in. Again happy to have you. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Dee, Welcome to iMore. This is an awesome forum with a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here. There's quite a few former BlackBerry users here. I've never used screen protectors, I'm very careful with my devices. Take a look around the forums. Let us know if we can help.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore dee,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community Dee
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find iMore a fun, friendly, and informative place to be ! You must be getting very excited ! New devices always excite me :biggrin: and.....case fanatic here lol !

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Biggest thing you need to research IMO is Applcare + to decide if it is for you. I think it is worth it if an Apple store is near you, I don't think that any other manufacturer offers anything close.

sent from my ninja black HTC One

jerrysmith111

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello Dee,
Try to switch to Iphone6 as it has two parts of screen – the standard LCD and another screen with segmented electroluminescence. This smart bezel will provide a complete comfort to the user by transferring the information by illuminating various elements of it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro