Introducing...me!

mudbuny

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I have been browsing the forums on this site for a little while now and dropping my 2 cents here and there. I thought today I would formally introduce myself. I just traded a secondary Iphone 5 that I had laying around for a 2008 MacBook Pro and I am LOVING it! This is my first mac of any sort so I have spent the past 4 hours playing. Not sure if I got the worse end of the deal or not, but this thing really is awesome compared to my older hp laptop and my chromebook.
Anyhow, I come from a background of many blackberries and androids. IOS really is the greatest for me, and this site is full of tips tricks and knowledge!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing yourself, and welcome to iMore. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore?:)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to our "little" community. As you already know you'll fine many answers here to any question u may have. And if u don't find it, ask; we're all here for each other.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community mudbuny
biggrin.png
I'm sure you already know that this a friendly and informative place to be !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore mudbuny,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello mudbuny. Thanks for introducing yourself here and welcome to this great community. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As an Ambassador here at iMore it is my pleasure to welcome you as a new member. You will find many staff and members willing to assist you in anything you need. Please feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the many forum topics we have here and don't forget to check out the Blog side for the latest info on everything iOS.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

BTW Sounds like you got a pretty good deal.... Enjoy your new MBP!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey mudbuny, welcome to iMore. As you'll find out this is an awesome forum with many friendly and helpful people. Enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods