New here :)

teamiphone5

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
hello all :) my names sarah. ive came across this forum a few times when researching some things. you guys have a lot of great info on here. anyway I currently have a white iphone 5 (16 gb) and a ipad 2. ive previously had the iphone 3gs,4,4s and now 5. I love apple stuff :) anyway just wanted to introduce myself.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for introducing yourself, and welcome to iMore. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore…:)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Sarah, welcome to iMore. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself here. Looking forward to reading some more posts from you. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hi, i know your handle is teamiphone5 but what i really need to know is..

are you Team Jacob or Team Edward - right NOW!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community Sarah
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find this a friendly and fun place to be !

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore sarah,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Sarah,

As an Ambassador here at iMore it is my pleasure to welcome you as a new member. You will find many staff and members willing to assist you in anything you need. Please feel free to look around and familiarize yourself with all of the many forum topics we have here and don't forget to check out the Blog side for the latest info on everything iOS.
Please take a few minutes to read the Community Rules & Guidelines and once again thank you for joining iMore!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
hello all :) my names sarah. ive came across this forum a few times when researching some things. you guys have a lot of great info on here. anyway I currently have a white iphone 5 (16 gb) and a ipad 2. ive previously had the iphone 3gs,4,4s and now 5. I love apple stuff :) anyway just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome glad to have you !!

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. You've joined an excellent site. The members here are great. Enjoy your stay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'd make a horrible Ambassador

right now all i want to do is badger this person for not returning in a timely manner to interact with everyone

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro