Really pleased to join

Grayholme

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone - really pleased to be joining the iMore community, I'm an app developer who's finally got something to show for my efforts on iOS.

Will be posting more very soon.

Regards

Daniel Gray

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and make sure u check out the Developer forum as well. Lots of good info. Can't wait to see what u have in store for us

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become an active member. In the meantime, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Also, since you're a developer, take a look at the App and Developer Rules & Guidelines. Thanks again for joining and again, welcome to iMore…:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello Daniel and very nice to meet an iOS developer who sounds excited to be here. I am sorry for being a bit late in greeting you but better late to the party but not at all, having said that We are here to be supportive of you as a member so when you need something give us a shout and count on us to be there for you.
While you are here stop in on the other forums and jump right in. No sense to wait to get started and most of all have fun.

PS... Love the Avatar.....

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Daniel,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Daniel. Welcome, hope you enjoy this great Community. Everyone here is very helpful so please let us know if you have any questions.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2