Just joined iMore

lkrupp

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I have been watching Rene Ritchie defend Apple against Leo LaPort and Andy Ihnatko on MacBreak Weekly. Decided to join based on that defense.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I have been watching Rene Ritchie defend Apple against Leo LaPort and Andy Ihnatko on MacBreak Weekly. Decided to join based on that defense.

Welcome aboard! Rene has become a regular on MacBreak Weekly... and always represents himself and iMore well. You’ll find a lot of friendly, helpful folks around here, too..

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would agree with Fausty 100% but just a small part of it. Do you own any iDevices yourself? No matter we appreciate you joining iMore and deciding to get in the mix here. We have a great member base here and have a whole lot to offer anyone so i hope you visit our forums, Participate and have fun while here. If we can help you in anyway at all please feel free to ask.:biggrin:

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. This is an excellent place to hang out. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

lovemyspanish

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to this great community. I have found it to be a wonderful place to learn and share. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Lots of great people and they are positive and helpful.❤😃

Sent from my sweet southern sassy 💝Iphone 5

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore lkrupp,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and thank you for choosing to be a part of this community. We're glad to have you and hope you will become a longtime active member. Anyway, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines. Take care and again, welcome to iMore...:)

lkrupp

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I joined the iMore forums. I was hoping to finally find an Apple centric forum to discuss and read about Apple products without having to slog through posts and comments by Apple haters and trolls advising me how stupid I am to be buying anything from the company and how Apple is circling the drain, and how Android is the Savior of mankind. Alas, iMore is just as infested with these Neanderthals as any other site. So I guess I'll keep looking for a safer, calmer harbor. I don't need this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I joined the iMore forums. I was hoping to finally find an Apple centric forum to discuss and read about Apple products without having to slog through posts and comments by Apple haters and trolls advising me how stupid I am to be buying anything from the company and how Apple is circling the drain, and how Android is the Savior of mankind. Alas, iMore is just as infested with these Neanderthals as any other site. So I guess I'll keep looking for a safer, calmer harbor. I don't need this.

As an Ambassador for iMore, I am deeply saddened that you were not able to find a forum free from people who may not share your interests, but I do hope you understand that, even though we are an Apple-centric site, we still welcome people who favor non-Apple products and services. We are, after all, a part of Mobile Nations. I hope you will reconsider and remain a member here at iMore. You are indeed appreciated, but if you feel you need to seek another forum, just know that you always have a place to return to here at iMore. Take care and know that you are appreciate here....:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

You're never going to find the utopia you're looking for... those Neanderthals are everywhere... you may as well just disconnect from the internet if you're intent on not having to deal with them. Develop the wherewithal to ignore them, and stick around... it's not that bad.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Unfortunately, there are those who will continue to troll and bash, regardless of any effort to combat their annoying ways. I will say, however, that the mods here at iMore do a great job of "holding their own" against those who would want to cause the issues that you mentioned... and in the 3+ years that I’ve been here, it’s still a good place to hang out and discuss all things Apple...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Being fairly new I found imore to be the friendliest site in the Nation

Don't give up on us please :)

Sent from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads