Hello all

pmhgeneral

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all; Just visiting over here from WP Central and wanted to look and learn a little about iPhones. Yes i know you might be thinking why ? Well its a long story but my Queen, the Big Cheese, the old Ball &Chain you know the Wife she is ready for here first smartphone and because of my lovely daughter and her iPhone 5 my wife wants to get the 5. Yes I suppose you could say I have traders living with me but I have to keep them happy. Don't get me wrong I see nothing wrong with iPhones but my heart has always been with Windows Phone OS. I'll be lurking around from time to time to learn about your OS because I know I will be the teacher for her. Mothers Day is just around the corner.
Thanks in Advance.
Pmhgeneral
Ambassador @ WP Central.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to our iMore community pmhgeneral ! It's a pleasure having you here :D Maybe after your lurking you'll become King to your Queen with an iPhone5 yourself lol ! It's a pretty amazing device :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I think your post is just great and hey you are from one of our sister sites within the Mobile Nations Network so now it is our job to help you in any way you need assistance. Start by going to the IP5 forum and checking that out. What a great Mother's Day Gift and as a fellow Ambassador we Welcome you with open arms. If you need anything at all please let us know and tell Laura that Jan said Hello.;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like the women in your family have the right idea. We're also a house divided - my husband is a fandroid and hates all things Apple.

You'll find things quite different here than on AC, so we know you'll find your way around easily, and feel at home right away.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore...:)...Kick back, make yourself comfortable and by all means, interact with the rest of the community. Enjoy.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore community. There's a lot of very knowledgeable people here to answer any questions. Lurk all you want and enjoy.

pmhgeneral

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hay All; Thanks for the big warm welcome it's great to have so many new friends at my disposal. iMore seems to be like I'm right at home. Again thank you and should you ever get in my neighborhood please look me up.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Hay All; Thanks for the big warm welcome it's great to have so many new friends at my disposal. iMore seems to be like I'm right at home. Again thank you and should you ever get in my neighborhood please look me up.

It's a great place to spend sme time and learn lots of stuff.
Good Luck pmhgeneral

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods