Newbie Here!

HafeezAkmal

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi all.

Am still new here, just bought the i-Pad mini, which what made me came here in the first place. honestly, i never knew that I'd buy something from Apple (don't get me wrong. Apple produce great products, but of course, pricey..). used to be a very hardcore BlackBerry user, but then moved a bit to Android, and now going to iOS. not jumping ship to anything, i'm just putting my foot into every ship, trying to be unbiased.

and having hold the iPad mini, i didn't even regret not having a retina display on the screen. the 7.9 size seems to fit just nice, and i carry it around very often. all i can say is that i'm in love with this tablet. :eek:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I went ahead and moved your post to the Introductions forum. Have a look around and get to know the layout. You'll love the Apps & Games forum! Lots of helpful and knowledgeable people here, so if you need anything, just holler!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore forums and happy to have you here. Glad Alli moved you here or we have never known about your new purchase. Hope you enjoy it and if you ever need anything like Alli said, Just give us a shout.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, HafeezAkmal. Hopefully, you will find it informative, fun and worthy of your time. Also I want to congratulate you on purchasing your new Apple iPad Mini. I have no doubt that you will find using it enjoyable. In the meantime, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the forum Community Rules & Guidelines. Take care and have a great day...
smile.png

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I couldn't agree more about the helpful and knowledgeable people here on the forums. Enjoy!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox