Getting an iPhone again

wellsmanfu

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
So, I had an iPhone on AT&T for a few months about a year ago. I had done bad luck and had to cancel the plan, sell the phone and scramble for a job. Now that things are better I'm going to give the iPhone a try again. I'm getting the iPhone 5 on T-Mobile when it comes out now that they're officially getting it and they have turned on LTE here in Phoenix.

Any quick pointers for someone coming back to the iPhone? I've been using android and my friends extra windows phone 8 phone, but I need something new.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
So, I had an iPhone on AT&T for a few months about a year ago. I had done bad luck and had to cancel the plan, sell the phone and scramble for a job. Now that things are better I'm going to give the iPhone a try again. I'm getting the iPhone 5 on T-Mobile when it comes out now that they're officially getting it and they have turned on LTE here in Phoenix.

Any quick pointers for someone coming back to the iPhone? I've been using android and my friends extra windows phone 8 phone, but I need something new.

Change your alert tones from the default settings so that way when you are out some where and get a notification half the room doesn't all check their phone at the same time.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Check out the iPhone 5 forums and any others that interest you. There's always some good tips and information on here. Enjoy your new device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll