:cool: Intro: Cleveland

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone, my real name is John, but everyone calls me Cleveland or in some cases I'm called Lundi, by the current band I work for. I'm an Apple gadget head junkie and just a tech junkie in general.

I'm a guitar tech/tour manager/merch man. I have worked for many bands such as Drowning Pool, Adelitas Way, Puddle of Mudd and SOiL just to name a few. I migrated over from the crackberry nation about 3 years ago after making the jump to an iPhone 3GS and have gotten the 4, the 4S and the 5 all on launch day ... needless to say I have an iDevice addiction

I'm a die hard music fan, sports fan (football, basketball) and love talking about any of that or trying to help solve anyones iDevice issues, I have a plethora of friends who come to me with issues way before they ever go to Apple, If I can't solve it, it's probably a hardware issue ;)

I currently work for the hit group Adelitas Way, and if we happen to be on the road near you, don't be afraid to give me shout and we can talk tech, sports, or music over some cold ones and wings.... or if you're ever in CLE (hence the nickname) I've been known to frequent an establishment with hundreds of beer, perfect spot for talking tech or sports

If anyone ever has any iDevice issues don't hesitate to shoot me a message I'm always eager to help, I sometimes joke Apple should be paying me for all the experience and knowledge I've acquired lol

Happy Holidays y'all

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Definitley Welcome to the forums John and hope to see more of you. Hope you aren't 6'7" like another john I know....lol

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Welcome John!!! Glad to have you here.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Glad to be here and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too

Definitley Welcome to the forums John and hope to see more of you. Hope you aren't 6'7" like another john I know....lol

nope lol 5'9 haha and I try to get on here when I can, when I'm on tour, it's hard to make happen

Hi John (Cleveland) from someone who lives in Cleveland. :)
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Hi - nices to see someone else here from the Big C lol