Instagram is ruining my photos quality! 2017 please help

Elise Havis

Jul 15, 2017
Visit site
SOMEONE HELP ME! When ever i post a photo on instagram it look HD and very high quality and stays like that for about a day, until it suddenly turns blurry and low quality. i take my photos with my iphone 6s in square mode. it is so annoying and frustrating! i have tried everything, deleting instagram and re-installing, restarting my phone and nothing works! my instagram is @EliseMuaa and you can see all the photos are horribly blurry. someone help me i beg you!

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
Are you perhaps on a poor internet connection? I've had photos look that way if the connection was too slow and they couldn't fully load.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
the thing is, they look fine on desktop but not on iphone

Larry on iPhone but not on computer. Internet connection. Ever watch a stream and when the connection goes bad it’s blurry until it buffers? I would get that same issue with photos in apps. Check that internet connection.

A_bcd

Sep 27, 2017
Visit site
Are you perhaps on a poor internet connection? I've had photos look that way if the connection was too slow and they couldn't fully load.

Larry on iPhone but not on computer. Internet connection. Ever watch a stream and when the connection goes bad it’s blurry until it buffers? I would get that same issue with photos in apps. Check that internet connection.

I definitely know that I don't have the best internet connection. However, when I uploaded the exact picture onto my two different Instagram accounts, one picture seemed a lot blurrier than the other when I zoomed in. Could this still be a internet connection problem? Also, I had no issues with Instagram itself loading and I could see other pictures on Instagram perfectly.