Using iPad and Apple's podcast
    04-02-2016 08:26 PM
    Delete episode. Then try tapping on the featured icon 10 times, the screen will go white for a moment and the app will refresh. Try redownloading now
    04-03-2016 05:12 AM
    Welcome to iMore!

Downloads just fine for me. Servers might be slow. Give it a try in a bit!
    04-03-2016 05:32 AM
    Using iPad and Apple's podcast
    It downloaded and played fine for me last night when I listened to it via the Apple Podcast app on my iPad Pro.......As stated above, try again.
    04-03-2016 08:34 AM
    If it gets stuck, go to Settings >General > Usage >Manage storage >scroll to the App >Tap on the app >Tap delete. Then go to the screen and delete there if neccessary.
    Then go to the App Store and download again.
    It's my understanding that wifi issues cause the app update and download problems.
    04-03-2016 09:36 AM
    Same problem here. Tried the suggestions above but get the same download error.

i can stream it, I just can't download it.

Curiously, I've been having the same exact problem with the last two Android Central episodes too.

Mobile Nations problem maybe? Other podcasts download fine.
    04-03-2016 08:10 PM
    Same problem here. Tried the suggestions above but get the same download error.

i can stream it, I just can't download it.

Curiously, I've been having the same exact problem with the last two Android Central episodes too.

Mobile Nations problem maybe? Other podcasts download fine.
    It's. Possible that there could reside on MN's end, but many of us haven't had any problems downloading and listening to that particular podcast. As I stated earlier, I downloaded and listened to it last night via the Apple Podcast app.

iMore podcast 503 does not complete the download. How can I get it to download?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459729101.876404.jpg
    04-03-2016 08:18 PM
    It's. Possible that there could reside on MN's end, but many of us haven't had any problems downloading and listening to that particular podcast. As I stated earlier, I downloaded and listened to it last night via the Apple Podcast app.
    Life would be too easy if bugs were consistently reproducible

Yup, it'd odd, Podcasts in the Apple Podcasts app have always worked fine for me - Mobile Nations included - until a few weeks ago when I couldn't download Android Central, and now iMore too. All other podcasts download just fine.

Same error on both my iPad Mini 2 and iPhone 6. Both using latest standard iOS 9.3.1.

I can download both using Castro though (third-party app). But curiously, out of the dozen or so podcasts I've downloaded with Castro, only Android Central and iMore aren't showing brand icons (just a blank circle).

EDIT: I ended up rebooting the iPhone and now both the iPhone and iPad are able to download the podcasts again. Go figure.
    Last edited by katesbb; 04-04-2016 at 06:35 PM.
    04-04-2016 12:37 PM