Do You Have A Favorite Podcast WIthin iMore Or What iMore Is Involved In?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What Podcast do you listen to the most that iMore is involved in whether it is their own, Mobile Nations or any they are involved with? What is your Favorite App to listen to them?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I often watch does Macbreak Weekly, in which our very own Rene is involved. Great discourse by Leo LaPorte and friends. I always learn new things about Mac and iOS there, always...

theromz

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I listen too most of the podcasts on iMore and Android central, my favourite by far is Debug. I'm a developer and I love it, I've never done iOS development but just from listening to the podcasts I can hold real convos about it, so much so that I tricked my friends (iOS developer) into believing I was a Objective C expert. It has sort of made me want to use Objective C, I sort of dislike low level languages where you run the risk of things like segfaults, need to manage memory (you do have ARK) and so on, things are just less of an issue on higher level languages.

I'm also less of an iOS fan then most iMore readers, but I love the insight you get, some of the more we hate Samsung stuff I don't enjoy as much, I rather just hear about iOS tbh. And Zen and Tech is awesome :D.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711