No more iMore podcast videos via RSS?

curious_incident

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
That is for the AUDIO podcast, not VIDEO. Here's a snapshot from Downcast, showing both audio and video feeds. Notice the video feed stopped updating 1/24/2014. Even on the iMore website, you'll see that there are no longer any links to the video RSS, just audio. I was just wondering what happened.

IMG_0054.PNG

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That is for the AUDIO podcast, not VIDEO. Here's a snapshot from Downcast, showing both audio and video feeds. Notice the video feed stopped updating 1/24/2014. Even on the iMore website, you'll see that there are no longer any links to the video RSS, just audio. I was just wondering what happened.

View attachment 50646

Will try to reach Rene about this, get back to you ?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Our original video podcast host generated nothing but complaints so we've left it and are looking for a new one. We're testing a couple out and hope to have a new one soon.

In the meantime we have all the video shows up on YouTube for everyone to enjoy!

curious_incident

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, Rene. I thought as much. Your previous provider gave new meaning to the word "slow". Meanwhile, I'll follow your YouTube suggestion or switch to the audio podcast for a while. I can't wait for new, speedier, downloads in the future!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711