How Time Flies

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking out loud this morning while getting caught up on the iMore and Crackberry forums and can’t believe it’s been over 11 years on Crackberry and 7 years on iMore.

I remember when I became an ambassador on both forums and it was an honor for me and I have made many friends over the years on both sites. A lot has changed since the early days.

I still try and be active on both forums and enjoy posting about things I like about apple and tech products in general. It’s been a strange couple of years and not a lot of things being introduced, but hopefully the future looks bright and something exciting is just around the corner.

Here is a couple of goodies I received when I became a member of the Mobile Nations ambassador team and I still enjoy them. Thanks for letting me represent this great forum.

IMG_0815.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still have the sweatshirt, but my iMore mug miraculously disappeared. That was my favorite mug. I’m sure it was broken and discarded.

Anyway, you’re right. Time is indeed flying by.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I really loved the iMore swag I got back in the the day. I still feel like the new kid on the block, but like Ron, I was so honored and still am to serve as a TM, Ambassador and Moderator.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I really loved the iMore swag I got back in the the day. I still feel like the new kid on the block, but like Ron, I was so honored and still am to serve as a TM, Ambassador and Moderator.

If you feel like a new kid, I'm a baby ?????? :D

It's just been a year as a TM, and 6-months (give or take) as an Ambassador.
Still I feel like 2009 when I started in IT was yesterday.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW