Book Readers[emoji432]Share yours!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone Every now & then I go on a reading binge. I always choose mystery/thriller books to dive into, and I’m always looking for the next great read, something that will keep me engaged (ADD is a small issue I have it’s not as bad as it used to be lol).

So basically I’m just asking for you guys to post/share what you’re currently reading and/or have finished, as well as your opinion on it. You can use ⭐️’s 1-5 as a rating! So let’s get started and share away!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
This was the first book I picked up this summer. I follow Celina Myers on TikTok & she is comical, although some of her posts are like lol.
I’d rate this ⭐⭐⭐️. It wasn’t great honestly IMO.
a96dca2e51046934ed620856d6aee513.png

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone Every now & then I go on a reading binge. I always choose mystery/thriller books to dive into, and I’m always looking for the next great read, something that will keep me engaged (ADD is a small issue I have it’s not as bad as it used to be lol).

So basically I’m just asking for you guys to post/share what you’re currently reading and/or have finished, as well as your opinion on it. You can use ⭐️’s 1-5 as a rating! So let’s get started and share away!

Thank you for starting this! I’ve been dying to share my reads!

9ff1a310ca49e458f912513f4045cb33.jpg

Read this last night between my GoT books. Really more of a short story. I’d give it ⭐⭐⭐

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sheesh! You’re flying through these books! I should be further along in mine since I was on vacation this week but…vacation things happened

LOL I don’t watch tv at night after the dinner rush is over. I make a margarita (or 2 ), plant my a** on the couch and read till bedtime, while hubby watches tv so that’s why I excel so quickly

Enjoy your vacay…. there’s always another time to read

anon(10729025)

Feb 9, 2021
Visit site
LOL I don’t watch tv at night after the dinner rush is over. I make a margarita (or 2 ), plant my a** on the couch and read till bedtime, while hubby watches tv so that’s why I excel so quickly

Enjoy your vacay…. there’s always another time to read

Oh I don’t watch TV at all I usually read at night too but this series is massive. Each book ranges from 800-1200 pages and there are 5 of them. Normally I finish a book within a few days

Thank you! Sadly my vacation’s come to an end and I’m heading back home in the morning

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh I don’t watch TV at all I usually read at night too but this series is massive. Each book ranges from 800-1200 pages and there are 5 of them. Normally I finish a book within a few days

Thank you! Sadly my vacation’s come to an end and I’m heading back home in the morning
awwwwww…. BOOOOO for vacay ending LOL

OMG 800-1200 PAGES?!?!?!? JEEZ….I’d have a hard time staying focused like that…..dayyyyyyuum LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods