If you haven't had it yet, will you?
    Frankly, I do not want to take any of them. I’m not some anti-vaxx nut job by any means. I just don’t feel a need.

I’ve been well and healthy for the past 13 months thanks to how well I have taken care of myself from long before the virus.
    Annie_M, nikkisharif and joemd60 like this.
    04-01-2021 11:07 PM
    Frankly, I do not want to take any of them. I’m not some anti-vaxx nut job by any means. I just don’t feel a need.

I’ve been well and healthy for the past 13 months thanks to how well I have taken care of myself from long before the virus.
    You and my husband are on the same page!
    04-02-2021 03:15 AM
    Got my first shot April 1st (Moderna). Arm has been really sore since then. Next shot scheduled for April 30th.
    nikkisharif and Annie_M like this.
    04-03-2021 10:08 AM
    I got my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine on 3/13 and had no reaction at all. Got the second shot early yesterday (4/3) afternoon and woke up with a slightly sore arm at the injection site. No redness or swelling...good so far!
    04-04-2021 08:55 AM
    Just got my first dose about 3 minutes ago. We’ll see how everything goes. I have some international trips planned, so it was best to get it now rather than waiting. I’m assuming it’ll be even harder to schedule come summer.
    Annie_M and joemd60 like this.
    04-04-2021 11:36 AM
    Had my second Pfizer shot last Tuesday. Arm all okay now.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-04-2021 01:29 PM
    I got mine last Friday, it was Moderna. From what I am hearing the second one makes you really sick.
    04-04-2021 01:35 PM
    I got my 2nd Pfizer injection this morning! I'm so glad to have it behind me.
    joemd60 and nikkisharif like this.
    04-07-2021 03:28 PM
    I got mine last Friday, it was Moderna. From what I am hearing the second one makes you really sick.
    My mom was fatigued for about 24 hours after her second Moderna shot. Also had a touch of nausea. But, that was the worst of it.
    04-07-2021 05:01 PM
    My mom was fatigued for about 24 hours after her second Moderna shot. Also had a touch of nausea. But, that was the worst of it.
    Well, that is good to know it wasn’t to bad. My second shot is 4/23. Thanks for the update.
    Annie_M likes this.
    04-07-2021 05:58 PM
    Second Pfizer vaccine today. So far, no side effects. I think. I was awakened 2 hours before my alarm by someone from work calling the wrong person, and never got back to sleep. So, I think that’s why I feel run down today.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    04-17-2021 03:20 PM
    FYI, I’ve been told not to laminate my vaccine card, because if I receive any boosters in the future, they will need to be recorded on the card.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-08-2021 09:40 AM
    Fully vaccinated. Got my Fauci Ouchie from House Pfizer.

05-08-2021 09:53 AM
    Second Pfizer vaccine today. So far, no side effects. I think. I was awakened 2 hours before my alarm by someone from work calling the wrong person, and never got back to sleep. So, I think that’s why I feel run down today.
    I had no side effects from the second dose either.
    05-08-2021 09:53 AM
    I will be able to take an appointment for my first dose starting Monday. I can’t wait! I know the second dose is either 3 or 4 months after that.

And as I understand, Québec does not permit AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson vaccines to be administered for people under 40; means Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna for me…
    05-08-2021 09:56 AM
    Second Pfizer 23 hours ago. Body aches about 12 hours later. Woke up at midnight with uncontrollable shaking from chills. Popped a couple of Tylenol and went back to sleep. Woke up feeling like caca. Popped a couple other Tylenol’s. At the gym working out, currently.
    05-08-2021 10:36 AM
    I had no side effects from the second dose either.
    Same here…had my 2nd dose on 4/25.

I will be able to take an appointment for my first dose starting Monday. I can’t wait! I know the second dose is either 3 or 4 months after that.

And as I understand, Québec does not permit AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson vaccines to be administered for people under 40; means Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna for me…
    That’s awesome!!!! The 2nd dose should be 3 weeks after. Don’t let them make you wait that long lol

Second Pfizer 23 hours ago. Body aches about 12 hours later. Woke up at midnight with uncontrollable shaking from chills. Popped a couple of Tylenol and went back to sleep. Woke up feeling like caca. Popped a couple other Tylenol’s. At the gym working out, currently.
    Glad you’re feeling better
    05-08-2021 06:49 PM
    That’s awesome!!!! The 2nd dose should be 3 weeks after. Don’t let them make you wait that long lol
    Unfortunately, I don’t get a say in the matter. It’s a political decision by the current provincial government and applies to almost every member of the general population. They’re trying to give the 1st dose to as many people as possible as fast as possible.

The only way I will be able to have my say is by voting the current government out, in 2022. And that’s not a discussion that I’m willing to get into here.
    Annie_M likes this.
    05-08-2021 06:58 PM
    Unfortunately, I don’t get a say in the matter. It’s a political decision by the current provincial government and applies to almost every member of the general population. They’re trying to give the 1st dose to as many people as possible as fast as possible.

The only way I will be able to have my say is by voting the current government out, in 2022. And that’s not a discussion that I’m willing to get into here.
    YIKES!! I work for a hospital that’s been assisting in Covid research, since the beginning of the pandemic. I just assumed everywhere needed to follow the vaccine recommendations of waiting no longer than 6 weeks for the second dose. This is very interesting…learn something new everyday.
    05-08-2021 07:11 PM
    Glad you’re feeling better
    I'm not out of the woods yet, lol. Still having some aches and a pounding headache. I really wanted to wait as long as possible but Mussolini (wife) kept telling me to get it over with already.
    Annie_M and nikkisharif like this.
    05-08-2021 07:12 PM
    I'm not out of the woods yet, lol. Still having some aches and a pounding headache. I really wanted to wait as long as possible but Mussolini (wife) kept telling me to get it over with already.
    Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-08-2021 08:11 PM
    I agree with Annie…hopefully you’ll feel better tomorrow
    05-08-2021 08:41 PM
    HYDRATE!!!!
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    05-08-2021 10:08 PM
48 12