Warm Weather is finally here

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Being from Michigan, where the weather changes every hour here it looks like the warm weather may finally be here.

For myself, that means firing up the motorcycle and getting the golf clubs ready for the season. It’s also time to get my photography gear ready for my many annual trips to the local zoos and wildlife areas.

So, what does spring and warm weather mean for the great folks out there on the iMore forums?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Great idea for a thread! I hope that it means that I'll finally get outside and just start walking. I've wintered well, unfortunately, and I need to get up and moving!!! And, hopefully I'll be able to take some good photos with my iPhone while doing so!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
We’re a nudist family so warm weather is something we worship around here
But since we’re also outdoor freaks we don’t really stop camping for the winter, we just pack heavier gear.
However this year, the focus on my dog’s training: she’s off right now because it’s her first heat cycle but otherwise she’s in private sessions almost everyday.
So if we do any traveling, it will be around her training schedule because that’s too important to botch.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Shaping up to be a beautiful week here in Michigan. Enjoying summer and riding the motorcycle.

bcebc67e49433ec266023584e31648e3.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro