So I’m on the train heading to work, while listening to a podcast. I look up & the man in the seat in front of me holds up his phone to text....and it’s a beautiful Blackberry Bold 9900 This brings up so many memories of my BB days, which I highly miss! Unfortunately RIM was trash & brought down the platform. Anyway, seeing it makes me want to get one...if only to send emails because I kinda need that keyboard in my hands LOL

Have any of you seen any old school BBs in the wild? For those of you that had them, do you miss it? Just curious because I’m sure I’ll be online looking at the for most of my day LMAO
    kataran and Evilguppy like this.
    05-06-2019 06:51 AM
    Never owned a BB but always liked the sleek look of them

Haven’t see any in the wild for quite a few years now. President Obama had a nice one thou
    bakron1 and nikkisharif like this.
    05-06-2019 06:30 PM
    Had many Blackberries in my day and my favorite was my 7100i which I traveled the world with and never let me down.

I also loved the Bold 9900 and always thought it had the best forum factor of any of the Blackberry OS devices.

I also owned several OS10 devices and my z30 and Passport will always be one of my favorite OS10 devices. God those where the days.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-07-2019 07:49 AM
    Never owned a BB but always liked the sleek look of them

Haven’t see any in the wild for quite a few years now. President Obama had a nice one thou
    This was the first one I’ve seen in the wild in a really long time. It was pristine!! Every time I saw Obama’s, it made me want another one LOL

Had many Blackberries in my day and my favorite was my 7100i which I traveled the world with and never let me down.

I also loved the Bold 9900 and always thought it had the best forum factor of any of the Blackberry OS devices.

I also owned several OS10 devices and my z30 and Passport will always be one of my favorite OS10 devices. God those where the days.
    Those were definitely the good ole days!! I liked the z30 but never owned one. Very nice device.
    kataran likes this.
    05-08-2019 08:56 PM
    Aww man, I won’t lie... I have the best memories of my old Blackberry, I completely forgot the name and number of the model I had but yeah. That keyboard and track wheel. I never had the one with the track pad. And I really liked my Q10, too. That was my last Blackberry device. *sigh* What a shame.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-12-2019 02:37 PM